Sunday, January 13, 2008

Depressing...

My blog has a sitemeter that monitors the number of visits I get, where my visitors come from (approximately accurate) and how. That is, it tells me whether a visitor comes to my site from a google search, or through a pre-existing link to my blog.

It is interesting to follow what kind of searches surfers do, from the search question or terms they key in. None, however, has ever had me more stunned than this search question:

"Where did the hocaust (sic) happen"?

And if you think that this question was asked by someone who lives in China or Micronesia, you would be wrong. It is traced back to a visitor from Reston, Virginia.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes it's amusing to see what search terms people are using to find my blog. Sometimes it's scary. And sometimes it's just plain sad...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home