Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Anne Coulter, the deliciously vulgar perfecter of Jews, came under a lot of flack when she said a few months ago that Jews needed to be perfected. I remained particularly unincensed by her rhetorical ball of spit (like, who cares?), but that doesn't mean I can't fully enjoy this youtube video, courtesy of the aptly-named "Simply Jews".

Very nice concept of argument through juxtapposition. I've done it myself to much effect: The sanctimonious claim and then, the contradictory praxis.

There is nothing more annoying to people who utter hateful things and then preach about decency and compassion than to be confronted with their own utterances.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM EST, Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

Praxis... oh boy, do I feel ... oh well.

Thanks for the link anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home