Thursday, May 21, 2009

Irresistible Impulse to kill Jews

Via: Mick


Back in 1997 a Jordanian soldier, Ahmed Daqamseh, opened fire on a group of Israeli schoolchildren on a visit to Peace Island, on the Israel-Jordan border. He killed seven 11-year-old girls, and badly wounded a number of others. [-]

Ali Saleh Al-'Armouti, a lawyer: The truth is that we consider Ahmad Al-Daqamsa to be a hero, and we are proud of him as a soldier of his country. What he did was the very least a soldier can do to defend his religion and country. The Zionist girls who were killed by Ahmad Al-Daqamsa made a mockery of the religion of Islam, of the Prophet Muhammad, and of Ahmad Al-Daqamsa himself, while he was praying. In addition, they acted in an immoral manner.

_________

"He killed seven 11-year-old girls"

Tell her that she was killed
because she acted in an immoral manner
because she was a Zionist...
tell her that he killed her
in defense of his country,
his honor as a soldier,
and his religion,
Tell her that to kill her
was a natural response.

3 Comments:

At 8:44 PM EDT, Blogger CK said...

Hi Noga it's CK. I just wanted to tell you I think you do a great job with your blog. You are still the best writer I know and I know these issues are very important to you and it shows. Well I just wanted to say hello. I was thinking about the old days and about you and everything and I just, I don't know I guess I was feeling like I missed you. Don't worry I won't get all sentimental and irrational and go on and on, I know how you hate that. :-) See ya. Take care Noga.

 
At 9:01 PM EDT, Blogger The Contentious Centrist said...

Thank you, Courtney. I've been following your posts on Castaways so I know you have gone through some very rough times. I keep you in my thoughts and send my best vibes your way. I'm not sure realize how rare your gifts are and I don't mean just your poetic talent which is wondrous. Such capacity to love so generously is precious. I trust you are aware of that singularity. Look after yourself, dear girl, keep yourself safe. Remember my favourite poem by rabbi Nachman who said our life in this world is but a very narrow bridge and the main thing for us humans is not to be afraid at all.

 
At 7:28 AM EDT, Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said...

What is with that diminishing frequency of posting lately?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home