Friday, September 11, 2009

The Essence of Evil (IV): Religiously sanctioned by the Leader

Earlier posts here

Here is the story:

“He asked me why I was once again slandering the Islamic Republic. ‘Nothing illegal is taking place here. Everything that has happened has been religiously sanctioned by the Leader in his battle against you, Mousavi and Karoubi scum. Now sign.’. I again refused. He punched me in the face and then hit me above my eye with his pistol,” Ardeshir said.

After being beaten and raped again by two Basiji Ardeshir finally signed the “confession” which said that opposition leaders and the foreign media had encouraged him to engage in anti-regime activities, and was released."

A commenter on Mick Hartley's blog reminded us that "These people will have the bomb some day'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home