Sunday, April 08, 2018

What do Palestinians long for?


From Nasir al-Din al-Nashashibi's 1962 book, "Return Ticket."


"I shall see the hatred in the eyes of my son and your sons. I shall see how they take revenge. If they do not know how to take revenge, I shall teach them. And, if they agree to a truce or peace, I shall fight against them as I fight against my enemy and theirs. I want them to be callous, to be ruthless, to take revenge. I want them to wash away the disaster of 1948 with the blood of those who prevent them from entering their land. Their homeland is dear to them. But revenge is dearer. We'll enter their lairs in Tel Aviv. We'll smash Tel Aviv with axes, guns, hands, fingernails and teeth, while singing the songs of Kibya Dir Yassin and Nasir ad-Din. We shall sing the hymns of the triumphant avenging return." (P. 6-7)

And today?

Hamas declaration on April 2018:






1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM EDT, Anonymous Dick Stanley said...

Good luck with that, asshole.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home