Monday, December 15, 2008

The 30,000 mark

Well, it happened. My sitemeter just indicated that my blog has attracted 30,000 hits since its inception. Make no mistake, it is a tiny tiny blog, compared with others. Still, I feel mighty proud of myself, for having persevered thus far, and on my own terms. Just for context, at the end of 18 months of blogging, I had 10,000 hits. In the one year that elapsed since, my sitemeter jumped to 30,000. That, I suppose, is called progress.

The two posts attracting a great deal of interest:

This and this.

Go figure.

4 Comments:

At 12:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrat again Noga!

 
At 12:13 PM EST, Blogger The Contentious Centrist said...

Thanks.

 
At 1:29 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the quality of the blog that really counts. And compared with others, it is way up there.

More and more people are realizing this. Keep up the good work.

 
At 2:33 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! To add to what anon wrote, it is not just the quality but the consistency and variety of your blog that it makes it so enjoyable to read.

--TNC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home