Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jewish princess>

Egyptian Sheikh says my daughter is a pig



A couple of days ago
I posted a source in which Jews are described as greedily sucking upon Jesus' blood. Someone who reads my blog designated me as hysterical for reporting this perverseness.

I would suggest that anyone whose people are described in such terms would be quite pathologically insane not to notice what is being said about them. But what do I know? As a Jewish person, the general "progressive" view seems to be that I am incapable of recognizing genuine antisemitism when I see it, which is why I tend to get upset with such nonsense. The identification and naming of antisemitism should be left for those who are equipped to recognize it when they see it, that is, antisemites and their proxies. Jews are so traumatized by their history that they have lost their acumen and their notice of such fulminations must be dismissed by rational civilized people. A woman violently raped, who complains that she was raped again, a few years later, is surely an unreliable witness by virtue of her being a victim of rape. I'm not sure I'm articulating my thought elegantly enough, but I think you can get my general drift.

Why am I speaking about such vile subjects? Because I am always surprised at the bottomless weirdliness of Islamic imagination when it comes to Jews. And even more surprised when people ("progressives") dismiss them as mere fringe lunatics. A few years ago I learned that Muslims believe that Jews are the descendants of pigs and monkeys. It was an astonishing lesson but, hey, aren't we all descendants of monkeys? Why make a fuss about it, right? So I learned to live with this painful truth about my ancestors. But apparently this explanation of Jewish depravity was insufficient for the Islamists*. Now I learn, via Mick Hartley, that the opposite is true:

According to the Egyptian Sheikh Ahmed Ali Othman, all pigs are descended from the Jews who had angered Allah, "such that He turned them into monkeys, pigs, and Satan-worshippers", and it is therefore obligatory to slaughter them.

The good sheik goes on to reinforce his theories by roping Christian theology into his righteous service to humanity:
' Moreover, our master Jesus, peace be unto him - one of the tasks that he will fulfill when he descends to earth is the killing of the pigs, and this is proof that their source is Jewish.

***

Hartley's Law -- ignorance expands to fill the space available--is applicable to Islamists and their "progressive" fellow-travellers alike.

*Islamists, it just occurred to me, are distinguishable from regular Muslims in that they believe the Quran to reveal scientific truths about the world:

A cure for aids

Mecca-time should replace Greenwich time

Neil Armstrong Proved Mecca - World Center

Koranic steam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home